Sunday, June 21, 2009

Primary Activity


Adelle didn't waste anytime getting involved in the church group out here. This is her at the children's activity using sponges to fill up a bucket of water to represent baptism by immersion (which is what will happen to Adelle when she turns 8 this December!). My friend Kathleen sent me the photos. The top one makes me look like the standoffish, snobby California girl. I really wasn't trying to be unsocial. It was just really hot and I wanted to sit in the shade.

2 comments:

The Four Week Vegan said...

I thought maybe you had headed back for parkday with that first photo - sitting in the shade with Jude on your lap and Maeve right next to you wishing she was in your lap.

Just think Jude is being toughened by all the falls, bangs, and chokings. I remember Rebecca picking David up the same way - she was trying to be helpful or at least that was her excuse.

The Texas Bakers said...

That's totally me, being a recluse in the shade. Jon calls me a vampire. Oh, and don't you remember us picking up our younger siblings by the neck when we were kids? Oh, wait, that's right, you were one of the younger siblings;)