Thursday, March 12, 2009

Baby Shower Game-Odd Celebrity Baby Names




I went to a baby shower this evening that had some fun new games. One game was a variation on the melted chocolate bars in diapers but it was white powder in zip lock bags that you had to identify without opening the bag (i.e. powdered sugar, flour, cornstarch, sugar, bisquick, baking powder and soda, baby powder, laundry detergent, baby formula). The other one was match the celebrity with their odd baby names. I got 8 out of thirty. How many do you know?


4 comments:

jennliek said...

If I had only seen the name Fifi Trixibell before I named Isabelle...darn it!

The Four Week Vegan said...

Whoa those are some names! What were these parents thinking????

Bobbie42 said...

is there an answer sheet? I think I got 7 of them. Wow! And to think I named my kids Michael & David. I guess if you have a lot of money, you can name your kids whatever and then afford a bodyguard to keep them from getting beat up. :-)

Cindy said...

bobbie - i posted the answers. jen - isabelle is going to grow up wishing you named her fifi.:) and Jackson will wish you used Dweezil.