I've spent a few Fridays making baby stuff for two baby showers. I recently decided to try making changing pads and wet bags for all those poopy clothes. This set with a burp cloth was for a Texas cowboy due soon. I made another set for my neighbor and a new changing pad for Jude to try to protect our quilts better. I tried both vinyl and fusible vinyl and am pretty much done ever sewing with either. Not much fun.
Project 365 - 2015
10 years ago

2 comments:
love the cowboy boots! very cute!
You should get some PUL. Much more waterproof and not very hard to work with, especially if you have a Teflon foot. A great place to get it is here. Her prices are decent and her customer service is great. You can also google PUL and find it that way. :-)
Post a Comment