Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Office

So my latest obsession is The Office. Joel picked up Season 2 and 3 from the Chapman Library for me. I have been staying up way too late watching the shows and nearly peeing my pants laughing. For those of you who are faithful watchers over the years here are some of the funny episodes I've watched that you might remember. 

- "The Negotiation" in which Dwight pepper sprays Roy when he is trying to attack Jim for kissing Pam. 
- "Women's Appreciation" when Pam draws a picture of the perpetrator that flashed Phyllis for Dwight to poster all over town and the picture strongly resembles Dwight.
- "Beach Games"  when Angela lets Andy float away on Lake Scranton in a sumo suit. 
- "The Injury" when Michael burns his foot on his George Foreman Grill 
- Conflict resolution" when Michael reads off all the complaints Dwight as written against Jim and they are all hylerious pranks, like paying everyone in the office 5$ to call Dwight  by another name (Duane?) all day or putting nickels into his phone one each day until it changes the weight of the phone then taking all the money out and watching Dwight hit himself in the head when answering his phone. 

Now if I can talk Joel into picking up Season 4 for me...


4 comments:

jennliek said...

The Injury is possibly the funniest episode I've ever seen of any show, ever. Every part of that show is just so so right. I used to have the part where Michael explained how he cooked his foot memorized because i'd watched it so much:) It's too bad the current season isn't that funny:(

Sue said...

All of those are awesome episodes! I love the Office! We used to watch episodes between classes at BYU.

Cam said...

The Office addicts in our family now have me watching it on occasion.

How hard is it to get on your blog spy list?

Katy D. said...

Glad you have discovered the joy that is The Office. I think Drug Testing and Product Recall are my favorite episodes. Your kids are so beautiful and getting so big!