Cindy, all the pics are just too cute. I cannot wait to meet him at parkday :) Don't worry about the cord - I failed at cords with all 3 - weeks before they fell off. It happens.
Cindy where have I been?! Jude is so cute! Congrats!! Wes's cord was all weird too. They had to do that silver nitrate or whatever it is to him. He looks so sweet, if the pictures aren't doing justice, he must be so stinkin cute!
4 comments:
Cindy, all the pics are just too cute. I cannot wait to meet him at parkday :) Don't worry about the cord - I failed at cords with all 3 - weeks before they fell off. It happens.
VERY cute foto of Jude.
He is just too sweet. I can't wait to meet him in person!
Cindy where have I been?! Jude is so cute! Congrats!! Wes's cord was all weird too. They had to do that silver nitrate or whatever it is to him. He looks so sweet, if the pictures aren't doing justice, he must be so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment