One of my last projects to finish before Jude arrived was this quilt for our nephew. I purchased the fabric last Thanksgiving with the help of my SIL, Sharon. I thought the flannel lasso was perfect for our little Texas nephew transplanted to Seattle. But flannel is not that fun to work with so this will probably be my first and last flannel quilt. When I began quilting when I was pregnant with Adelle I thought I would make one for all our nieces and nephews but the year we had Maeve, we also had 4 nieces so that idea was thrown out the window. And this year along with Jude we will be have 5 new nieces/nephews so now if each sibling's family gets one quilt sometime in my life I will be doing good. I love quilting but it just takes so much time to finish one.
Project 365 - 2015
10 years ago

2 comments:
Nice job on the quilt! It looks great! Katie
THAT is a way cool looking baby boy quilt.
Post a Comment