Joel and Jude had a little photo shoot last weekend. Here are a few of the photos. Photos cannot do justice to how cute he really is! He is modeling some of our new prefold cloth diapers and a wool soaker that I made from a thrift store sweater. I made Maeve one too and some sweater pants from the sleeves. Felted wool is fun to work with. I also crocheted a few soakers for him and one for Maeve but the ones I made him were too small for him and the one I made Maeve was too small for her so he now wears the purple one with the ruffled edges. Oh well. What he doesn't know won't hurt him. I apparently need some help with my sizing on crocheted items. The booties I made him are too small too but our friends just had a baby boy 8 weeks early that I can send those to. Pray for little Keaton as he is in the NICU in Provo weighing only 3 pounds.
Project 365 - 2015
10 years ago

1 comment:
Nice job on the soaker Cindy. I just cut up a couple of felted sweaters too and I love them. They work so well.
He is so adorable. Makes me want to go get pregnant again even those Hazie is only 8 months old.
Post a Comment