Monday, November 17, 2008

First Bath




Sueight thought I was a bad mom when I told her that Jude had his first bath this weekend, at

 2 1/2 weeks old. But to our defense his cord was not cooperating. It feel off after two weeks but continued to bleed and be all gooey so the Dr. told us at his 2 week appt (where he weighed 9.14!) to wait a couple more days for a bath. He didn't cry at all during the bath. What at tough guy!

4 comments:

jennliek said...

He is the cutest thing in the world-if Isabelle sees these pictures, she will want to hop on a plane to Cali! He looks so much like Joel-isn't it crazy having such a big baby? Isabelle already weighs over 12 lbs and she seems gigantic to us. Don't feel bad about the bath thing-Isabelle's cord fell off after a week so she got to have her first bath pretty early, but I hadn't even hardly cleaned her up until that point-I kept forgetting! Love you guys!

Sue said...

I didn't say you were a bad mom, I said that that was gross. :) You neglected to tell me about the cord and doctor thing. I love the pictures! He is adorable and I can't wait to see just how much cuter he is in person next month.

theFamilyWatson said...

Jude is incredibly adorable! if you think that the pictures don't even show how cute he is, I can't wait to meet him ;) I hope that all is still going okay with your babies.

The Sock Monkeys said...

Thanks for the new pics. What a sweetheart...and definitely a Remke! The shots make me more excited to see what our little man will look like.

And Happy belated Anniversary. Hope you found time for at least a little celebrating.