Sunday, February 12, 2012

Adelle's music concert


Adelle's school music concert was last week. Clearly this child did not get her musical abilities from me! She has rhythm for starters. She played this instrument which she spelled for me as "gon kogey" but googling that did not come up with anything so it must be spelled differently. Anyway look at my little star leading the group! I am pretty proud of her. She works really hard and is very self motivated. She is taking piano lessons, clarinet lessons, and singing in the school and church choirs. I did NOT overschedule her. She arranged the choirs and the piano lessons on her own. If I was not sure that she came out of my uterus I would not think this was my child!
We all know where that talent came from and she was very happy that her dad was able to be to this school concert, a first for him.

2 comments:

Cam said...

Daughters really appreciate supportive Dads at concerts. :)

Cindy said...

Thanks Cam! That is so true. She LOVES having Joel be there.