I am the Activity Girls leader at our church, meaning that I plan biweekly activities for the 8-11 year old girls. We had a Pinewood Derby for the girls this weekend. We joined with another ward/congregation for the races. I was a little nervous about planning it because I heard the Cub Scout Pinewood Derby got pretty competitive and often ended in tears. But it when so well. No tears. Everyone seem to have a great time. I planned a brunch for the 70 people in attendance but had way too much food. But I think we will make this an annual thing so I can make adjustments next year.
Adelle's car was shaped like a whale, thus not fast, but she did it all on her own and didn't seem upset about being fuel efficient instead of speedy. Hers is the second one on the left in the top photo
Project 365 - 2015
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment