Sunday, February 13, 2011

Eva's Quilt

I finished this quilt for my niece, Eva, just hours before our first meeting. I love how it turned out. And so did her mom, which is the important part. It is a really late first birthday gift and an early second birthday gift. I am just glad to finally met her!


I was inspired by my sister's friend who was inspired by crazy mom quilts. It was fun to make, though I did become obsessed towards the end in order to finish it on time. And, amazingly, it didn't make me get behind in my classes.

4 comments:

Sue said...

I love the quilt! It turned out great. Eventually I'm going to make it to the post office with the fabric to send you.

Dianne Dahle said...

I'm impressed. It looks really nice. I guess I'll see it in real life soon. Good job!

The Texas Bakers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Texas Bakers said...

It looks even better in person. I am totally jealous. Now I want one.