Monday, January 3, 2011

2nd post


Here is my second post for the month! Just kidding. I wanted to post our family photo, that would have been sent out with Christmas cards if I had actually done Christmas cards. I think we have only done so twice in our ten year marriage. December always seems so crazy, especially since 8 of those 10 Decembers where spent as college students when December means Finals and no money. Maybe we will start doing Easter cards instead since that is my favorite holiday.

Merry Late Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

The Texas Bakers said...

Love it! I think we know which side of the family those long legs came from...

Bobbie42 said...

Oh my gosh, Cindy - the kids have grown so much! I think you were pregnant with Maeve when I met you at park day! You all look great - have a fantastic new year!