Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's Resolution


I am pretty much the worst blogger ever. I do have a lot on my plate but I was a little jealous of my sister's blog books she showed us at Christmas time, where she is keeping an amazing record of her family's daily life. I do not have the time for her type of dedication but I am setting a goal for two posts a month this year. That may not sound like much but it will be a 550% increase from last year! (If Google helped me calculate that increase correctly). Either way, you will know a lot more about my life in 2011 than you did in 2010. You are excited, I know...

1 comment:

The Texas Bakers said...

I, personally, am extremely excited. You should know, however, that my blog comes at the expense of ignoring my family. Nice pic of the kids, by the way.