
Here are photos from the joint birthday party for my boys. We have gotten smarter by the third kid and just bought him what he really wanted for his birthday instead of some fancy toy to make us feel like good parents. We got him a clean broom and a clean fly swatter. The two things he loves to play with at Grandma and Grandpa's. He loved them! The real question is can you tell what the cake is suppose to be? I am not the cake decorator of the family but I tried.


5 comments:
Its a pumpkin right? very clever.
That old picture of you two is hilarious!!! His cake is a pumpkin!
Happy Birthday Joel and Jude! Smart thinking on Jude's gifts. I think it looks like a great pumpkin cake.
I say a pumpkin cake. That is hilarious about the broom and fly swatter :)
Happy birthday to both boys! Jude is so big and getting more and more adorable by the day. The cake is a super cute idea! October birthdays rock!
Post a Comment