My sister Jenni, who lives in Alaska, came to visit for the evening. I told Maeve that Crazy Aunt Jenni (her husband's name for her) was coming to visit but she informed me that Jenni is NOT crazy. It was fun to see her. We don't see each other enough.
Hahaha I thought you were going to say that Maeve hid when she heard Crazy Aunt Jenni was coming because she's not in any of the pictures. I stand corrected that Kansas is close to something...Branson, MO.
2 comments:
Hahaha I thought you were going to say that Maeve hid when she heard Crazy Aunt Jenni was coming because she's not in any of the pictures. I stand corrected that Kansas is close to something...Branson, MO.
WOW, Jude looks so much older than when you were here. Wasn't that only a month ago? Maybe it's the new haircut...
Post a Comment