Sunday, January 29, 2012

Christmas 2011


1. Christmas 2011, 2. Super Boys, 3. Christmas dinner 2011, 4. Roman, 5. Fish are friends not food, 6. Christmas Nativity 2011

We had a quiet Christmas at home this year. Over the course of my two weeks of work, everyone was sick except Adelle and I. Sadly our main photographer was sick on Christmas so we have few pictures but it was still a pleasant Christmas Sunday. We took our time opening gifts, allowing the children to play with toys as they opened them. I liked it this way, it made the fun last longer. Our Annual Christmas Eve Nativity was interesting with random costumes coming from the dress up box. It makes it difficult to tell who is playing what. But the spirit was still there as we read the Christmas story from the Bible.The children are growing up so fast. Some days it makes me sad, other days I think time has stopped and they will be young and dependent on me forever!

No comments: