



One of the benefits of living in Kansas right now is that I get to hang out with old friends. Jen, Shona, and I lived together all 4 years at KU. We met while living on the same dorm floor as freshmen. Shona was here visiting from Arizona in July so Jen had us over to her place in KC for a BBQ. The kids had fun playing together. Jackson and Maeve had a blast driving the jeep. There was only one accident when Maeve was steering but Jackson was pressing the gas and so between the confusion they ran straight into the fence. It had been way too long since I'd seen Shona and Vince so I was happy to spend the afternoon with them. Thanks Jen and Patrick!

2 comments:
Thanks for putting up the pics! Joel did a great job:)
Look how big Jude is!!! And he is one happy baby too! I miss you guys.
Post a Comment