Sunday, January 18, 2009

oh so tired...

This photo was taken a month ago at Michelle and Jon's ward Christmas party but I still look just as tired. Jude had croup this week so those 3-5 hours of sleep in a row I use to get are now only 2-3 hours. Very sad caring for a barking seal. Luckily he is getting better everyday so hopefully soon he will be joining his twin cousin in sleeping for 9 hours in a row!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

>>trying to parent with persuasion and long suffering...<<
You are an example to many. I deeply admire you. Keep up the good work, Cindy.

The Texas Bakers said...

Unfortunately, that 9-hour feat has yet to be repeated!

Heather said...

oh i am so tickled to find your blog cindy!! adding your feed to my reader right now! even if you do look tired you look so cute! love the hair too!