Sunday, October 26, 2008

Soccer

I am sorry about the depressing message last blog. I'm over feeling sorry for myself. If the baby comes before Joel is done with the film I don't have to be pregnant anymore and if not then Joel will be there for the birth. Either way I am a winner! 


Here are some photos from Adelle's soccer game. She loves playing goalie. It is crazy. She likes to actually put her face down close to where other people are kicking. She is getting pretty tough too. I expected her to start crying the first time that she got hit but she has really surprised me. She is a pretty good goalie and requests to play there part of every game. 

No matter how tired the girls are during the game they always have the energy to run through the victory tunnel after the game. One of these games we will have a victory. We tied this last game so we are getting closer! 


2 comments:

The Four Week Vegan said...

Go Adelle, go!!! Super pics.

the dahle family said...

Awesome job, Adelle. Whitney likes to play goalie too!